Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will professionally proofread you

I will professionally proofread you












About:

As a professional editor and with over 15 years of experience, I will professionally proofread, edit, correct grammar, spellings, sentence structures and critique your documents.
For $5, I will proofread and edit 500 words.

I accept:

Novels    

Novellas

Fiction

Non-Fiction

Erotica

Graphic violence

Cookbook

Poetry

Health

 

I will fix and perfect:

 

Spelling

Grammar

Punctuation

Consistency

Readability

Clarity & flow

Incorrect word usage

Poor sentence structure

Tenses


After editing, I will send you two documents: One document with Microsoft track changes (Markups or redlines) to show you the work I have done and a clean copy that you can work with.

Kindly contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


nicole_a_jones:High quality feedback

nicole_a_jones:Easy to work with.

icoubrough:Joe provided a professional edit to my work.

joereed:Ian, thank you so much for the review and generous tip! I look forward to working with you again.

csperrin606:Joe is amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment