Friday, May 25, 2018

I will deliver the best work I can do. I care for the services I am offering and I care for my customers + See More

I will deliver the best work I can do. I care for the services I am offering and I care for my customers + See More












About:

Level One Seller on Fiverr with excellent service delivered to my customers

I am offering my skills in proofreading and accurate editing in French for up to 1,000 words within 2 days.

For any larger documents, please message me for a custom option.

I am French, fluent both in French and English, I am well educated, I am excellent at spelling in French and I have an exceptional attention to details. I can guarentee excellent quality of work.

My service includes:
- vocabulary
- tone and style
- sentence structure, syntax and paragraph structure
- redundancy and repetition of words
- grammar and punctuation 
- consistency
- rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure

I always deliver on time and often ahead of schedule.

I care for my customers and I only deliver quality work.

Reviews


guijumy:Outstanding Experience!

cm_design:Perfect!

yacine10:Outstanding Experience!

cm_design:Perfect!

kaidenez:very good seller


No comments:

Post a Comment