Friday, May 25, 2018

I will professionally proofread and improve your writing

I will professionally proofread and improve your writing












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Send me your text and I'll carefully proofread it for spelling, grammar and sentence structure, leaving you with a piece of writing that flows beautifully in perfect English. 
Please feel free to message me with any questions before buying the gig. I'll answer as quickly and thoroughly as I possibly can! I'm always happy to go above and beyond, and want to provide you with an exceptional service!

1 gig = up to 1000 words. Please add 1 gig per 500 words after that.
If your text is over 5000 words, please message me for a quote on price and turnaround time.

Reviews


captivateact:Excellent as always.

beck400:Thank you so much

captivateact:Outstanding Experience!

beck400:Thank you, as always!

sherbyspark:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment