Friday, May 25, 2018

I will proofread and edit your writing, including erotica

I will proofread and edit your writing, including erotica












About:

As a professional editor and avid reader, I can edit and proofread your writing with track changes in Word. I will edit for:

~typos
~tense
~grammar
~punctuation
~POV changes
~verbosity
~conciseness
~readability

As an American-trained editor, I edit with the punctuation inside quotes for dialogue (please let me know if you DON'T want me to do this).

I would be happy to proofread blog posts (or all blogs for a website.) I love to read and edit any kind of writing. I'm happy to create a custom order.

I can also format your word document for suitability for kindle (please let me know, most people don't want me to alter their formatting.)

I aim to please, so let me know if you are not 5-star happy and I will endeavor to exceed your expectations.

Reviews


williamholland:Not only is melissablade an outstanding editor, she also offers suggestions on how to improve your writing and your story. I have placed several orders with her and I plan on placing several more. Melissablade is AMAZING! All of her suggestions have helped strengthen my writing and helped me improve as a writer. You will not regret hiring her!

melissablade:Love working with William! He communicates extremely well. It's truly a pleasure to read and edit his work.

nn_marketing:Melissa delivered valuable feedback in record time. Great editor, highly recommended. Definitely going to work with her again.

melissablade:Excellent buyer! Superb communication. Looking forward to the project continuing.

alanawriter:It was truly a charm working with Melissa. I will not hesitate to order again from her, she's definitely my new favorite go-to editor! Thanks Melissa, can't wait to send you my next project.


No comments:

Post a Comment