Friday, May 25, 2018

I will edit, create, format or redesign any ms word document

I will edit, create, format or redesign any ms word document












About:

I can fix ANY problems you have with an existing document including, but not limited to:

  •   Page Numbering
  •   Referencing
  •   Paragraph Numbering
  •   Heading Numbering
  •   Customized Table of Contents
  •   Standardized Look and Feel
  •   Section Breaks
  •   Landscape Pages
  •   Customized Margins
  •   Pagination for Print

I can redesign your document to improve readability and visual impact by utilizing
any or all of the following techniques:

  •   Font (size, color and style)
  •   Graphics
  •   Logo
  •   Color Scheme
  •   Dynamic Layout

Documents will be produced in MS Word with a complementary PDF version provided at no extra cost.

With over 15 years experience with MS Word there is no issue I cannot overcome.

Reviews


sazwani23:I am very happy with Jim's work. He did a terrific job in rewriting both my resume and cover letter. I will ask for her help again soon for another project. Highly recommended.

jimfishermsword:Excellent buyer - Pleasure to work with!

devante00:Excellent quality delivered in time. Very pleasant professional to work with . Highly recommended

jimfishermsword:Excellent Buyer - Pleasure to work with!

snowwhiteskin:The seller was outstanding, really helped me with a task that I didn't have time to complete. He understood my vision and provided me with a super professional document template that my company will use for years to come. Will definitely use this seller again very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment