Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will be your professional proofreader and editor

I will be your professional proofreader and editor












About:

With years of experience in writing, editing and proofreading. My particular expertise and experience is in business writing and user guides/instructional documents. I have a proofreading qualification and excellent, verified English and writing skills. Whether you require precise proofreading, accurate and insightful editing, well-written and informative content, or clearly organized documents, I have the skills and experience to help you. I am customer-focused and respect deadlines.

I specialize in editing non-academic non-fiction, particularly in the areas of business and finance. This includes books, ebooks, white papers, web content, and marketing materials. This has made me an excellent candidate for jobs requiring familiarity with relevant terminology and style. I also have extensive experience with general non-fiction, memoirs, and self-help/personal development.


Please send me a message if you'd like more information about my services and how I work—or help figuring out exactly what kind of editing you need! I love hearing about your projects and working out how to help you achieve the highest level of quality possible. 

Reviews


aphife52:Great communication, excellent work

shobigig:Competent seller!! Surly use her services again.

guardianlender:Outstanding Experience!

colorwiseme:Great service. Would recommend.

davidcallahan:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment