Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will proofread and edit any Content up to 50,000 .words.

I will proofread and edit any Content up to 50,000 .words.












About:

If you need an eagle-eye for grammar, spelling and flow for your academic or business writing, look no further.
I will quickly edit and proofread your articles, essays, dissertations, website copy, fiction and non-fiction, corporate communications, press releases and any other kind of text, making it grammatically perfect, reader-friendly and without losing your personal voice.

I will ensure that your spelling, grammar, syntax and punctuation are perfect, as well as providing you with feedback and suggestions to improve the clarity of your ideas. 
I am familiar with both native and non-native English speech to text conversion; I can make broken English read fluently.  

I guarantee that your written English will be flawless, smooth and enjoyable to read. 


For you to easily see which words and phrases that I edited, I will deliver your work using MS Word's 'Tracked Changes. It can help you to see your mistakes and improve your spoken and written English. 

I will bring your work to its peak without changing the tone of your content.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if your project does not fit into my  pricing structure



Reviews


hilario_cardoso:Swift and professional. Highly recommended service. Terrific experience again and again.

hilario_cardoso:Yet another exceptional delivery from a proofreading GENIUS... Thanks for always being professional

hilario_cardoso:Thanks for this amazing copyediting service you delivered once again.

hilario_cardoso:Thank you Janet for this outstanding Proofreading service.. .Bravo!

brandweb:We are very happy with Janet's editing... She is fast, careful, detailed and easy to communicate with. She sent her work with quality... Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment