Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will be your personal beta reader and editor

I will be your personal beta reader and editor












About:

I know how important feedback from your readers is. Your audience will decide whether your book will sell,or sit there on the shelf. For $5, I will beta read a sample of 3,000 words of your novel and provide constructive feedback on the following:

Major gaps in plot

Pacing

Unrealistic dialogue

Inconsistencies with plot or characters

Readability/overall perspective


I currently work with authors whosepassion lies in fantasy, science fiction, and paranormal erotica novels. However, I will gladly help with anything you send me.

For $5, I will give you an honest critique of your book from a reader's standpoint. *Please note,this could be a good or bad review*

For help with editing or proofreading, please check the package deals.


For work on a full-length novel,feel free to contact me for special pricing.


Looking forward to hearing from you.


Reviews


onelife12:Thank you!

lnjs_editing:You're welcome. Don't hesitate to contact me for future projects. :)

emilygrace125:My editor did an amazing job! I was given a deadline on when my edits would be finished and she finished a week early. That was no easy feat, since my book was a hundred and fifty eight thousand words. She gave me a write up copy, a final copy, and a review of my book. I am very pleased. I will be back!

lnjs_editing:Thank you. It was my pleasure. I'm looking forward to assisting with the sequel. :)

marjorie16:Quick and high quality work


No comments:

Post a Comment