Friday, May 25, 2018

I will do accurate proofreading and editing

I will do accurate proofreading and editing












About:

Need a fast, friendly and professional proofreader to polish your document? Read on! 

Over the past few years, I have worked with authors, students, professors, advertisers, record labels, game developers and even the local government. All to ensure their text and content read well and correctly.

Now I am offering my expertize to you!

With this gig, your document of up to 5,000 words or less will be:

  •  Free from misspellings, grammar, and punctuation errors
  •  Clear and concise to read
  •  Edited to a supreme and professional standard, with all edits highlighted via MS Track Changes or Google Docs
  •  Delivered back to you in just 24 hours or less!

There's more...

 I offer unlimited revisions (unlike other proofreaders on Fiverr)
 You will not have to release a single penny until you are 100% satisfied with the final draft
 All these for a small investment.

If, you need more than 5,000 words edited, OR require the job completed in 24 hours or less.

Contact me now or select the right package for you below above

Reviews


alexandre:Good work!

nicole_toms:Thank you

vm0907:Delivered as promised. I will look for Nicole for my next project.

nicole_toms:Thank you.

natashama:Extremely happy with speed and quality work


No comments:

Post a Comment