Friday, May 25, 2018

I will edit 2000 words, tracking my changes and offering comprehensive feedback and critique for you

I will edit 2000 words, tracking my changes and offering comprehensive feedback and critique for you












About:

I am a professional editor and writer who has published over 70 titles. I write and edit extensively for various clients, including Fortune 500 companies and the world's top CEO's and entrepreneurs. I have my Master's Degree in Non-Fiction Creative Writing and an eye for detail. I can help you edit your writing to ensure that there are no errors (HUGELY important when it comes to making a positive impression on your audience) and offer constructive feedback and critique to help you become a better, more successful writer.

I'm happy to do custom gigs and ready to answer any questions you might have!

Let's get working!
Julie

Reviews


parodie111:Worked with seller before and as before her writing was superb

julieschoen:Always love working with you! :)

sacred_sense:Julie was excellent in her communications and I love the edits that she suggested to my salespage copy. I will work with her again.

julieschoen:So so glad it worked for what you needed! Thanks for working with me again!

eugeorge767:Completed task. She was a bit behind schedule, but I figured since it was a holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment