Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will use my specialized knowledge to proofread your content up to 20,000 words.

I will use my specialized knowledge to proofread your content up to 20,000 words.












About:

Hello,


Are you looking for quality proofreading and editing for your content? You have gotten to your destination. I will review your contents for spelling errors, punctuation errors, typos or incorrect use of regional English (i.e. ensuring that you’re using American English or British English when necessary).


When you think you have finished your book, proof read, proof read again, and again, and again. Don't believe it is ready until you have a hard copy proofed! When you entrust your proofreading or editing work to me, you will have peace of mind knowing that your work is in safe hands as I will not only check your documents and contents for error corrections but will also check for the relevance of the content that should be commensurate with the objectives for which they are created.


Why should you order my gig?

  • I will proofread, with an added expertise in ensuring style consistency appropriate to a publication or organization
  • Rewrites sentences and paragraphs for flow
  • Makes the text clearer and more understandable
  • I will revise your content to improve the readability and flow of words.

Reviews


mindreamer:Great! Thank you.

clairebryant:It's a pleasure working with you.

vnarayanan:She really worked hard to meet the deliverable and did not give up till I was satisfied.

clairebryant:Thanks

rthoma37:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment