Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit any documents for you

I will proofread and edit any documents for you












About:

For $10, I will provide proofreading your documents for errors in spelling, punctuation and grammar for up to 1000 words.

  • Please ensure to purchase enough basic gigs to cover word count. (10K words = 10 basic gigs)
  • Please provide a Word document. I'll deliver a track changes version + a final clean copy.
  • I never outsource a project. I like doing the edits myself.

Please leave a message and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
And, I'm open to custom work as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviews


danx95:Outstanding Experience!

danx95:good work!

danx95:Fantastic!

danx95:great work!

quinzyedward:Clear instructions!


No comments:

Post a Comment