Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will professionally proofread 1000 words in 24 hours

I will professionally proofread 1000 words in 24 hours












About:

Featured in Time magazine's "The Awesome Column"!

The highest-quality editing services you'll find on Fiverr.

Need it done immediately? Rush 24-hour delivery available: $20 per 1,000 words. Select my premium package!

I'm a full-time professional writer, editor and proofreader with more than 13 years of experience and a past client list that includes GoogleLivingSocial, and Forbes Travel Guide.  

As an editor, I've worked on newsstand magazines, novels, web content, ebooks, blog posts, correspondence, and many other projects for a wide variety of clients. 

I'm detail-oriented and eagle-eyed, especially when it comes to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I love helping writers to hone their work and elevate it to its highest potential. 

I'll be proofreading your editable text document for: 

-spelling 
-grammar 
-punctuation
-clarity  

You'll receive:

-a copy of your document with my changes tracked in MS Word
-a copy that's ready to go, with all my changes implemented

Looking forward to working with you! 

**Were you super happy with my work? Tips are graciously accepted and much appreciated!** 

Reviews


ssarpiya:Outstanding Experience!

blackwriter04:outstanding client

attitudeguy:Nice job!

anahjoe:Excellent and high quality delivery. She made every possible effort to deliver my order on-time, she even gave me the first version of the document before the deadline. Highly recommended and will use her service again for sure.

blackwriter04:OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE


No comments:

Post a Comment