Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will properly proofread and edit 15000 words

I will properly proofread and edit 15000 words












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I will PROFESSIONALLY proofread and edit 5000 words or more for grammar, punctuation and spelling

Hello, I am Lauren, a professional, editor, copywriter and proofreader with Bachelor in English
I have years experience in writing and editing: e-books, technical documents and project works.

Thesis, Fiction or Non Fiction in great hands for larger documents.
 
You need to order for my gig because:

* I will edit for spelling, grammar and punctuation, readability, consistency and tense issues
* I edit document using Ms word track changes
* I accept edits documents and comment removed
* My service is cheap,fast and well reliable
* Well presented document is my goal.


Just give me a trial and I will give you more than you think

Best regards,
Lauren.

Reviews


lizzymcnett:Lauren is always excellent!!!!!!

lauren_pro:Thanks a bunch.

moneystarthere:Good communication, on time and quality work!

lauren_pro:Thank you

shevonperera:Great service. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment