Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do more than just fix grammar, I will edit the structure and form of your project

I will do more than just fix grammar, I will edit the structure and form of your project












About:

I will edit your paper, e-book, or project. I will help with format and restructure to improve the veracity and communicability of your writing. I'm a total english nerd and I love grammar. This will not be work to me, it will be a joy and the must fun I could have!

Reviews


granola71:This was my first time to use fiverr and I had the amazing fortune of choosing Jayyousef to help me out! I am amazed by individuals that have his talent and way with words. Jayyousef was prompt, encouraging and turned my simple words into a glowing essay. He is my go to editor/writer/creator from now on.

wangtian:Excellent, outstanding as always.

wangtian:Great communication, high-quality work, friendly seller. Perfect!

wangtian:Very efficient editor, high-quality work. Perfect is the only word for this.

olesyaveselova:Very good experience! I'll come back!


No comments:

Post a Comment