Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit your text in 24hrs

I will professionally proofread and edit your text in 24hrs












About:

Common grammatical error destroys the appetite for reading. Regardless of how interesting that write-up or document is, it has to be error free for it to be exciting and ultimately meaningful. Professionally proofread and edit 4000 words or more of your documents/materials with high precision and accuracy.
proofreading and editing services include:

  • Ebooks
  • Novels
  • Articles
  • Web pages (only in Word file)
  • Manuscripts
  • Legal writings
  • Academic writings
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • If you order my gig, I will check:
    • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
    • Reading flow
    • Improved sentence structure
    • Maintain your writing style and tone
    my proofreading/editing service:
    • Tense issues
    • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure 
    • Readability
    • Consistency
    • Brevity checks
    • Copyediting
    • proofread your document in British English and American English.
    I do not miss anything.

    Reviews


    yoditasd:excellent!!!

    lisa_grimm:Outstanding Experience!

    storydistance:i needed editing quickly for a book that I needed to publish. Lisa Grimm was very helpful.

    lisa_grimm:Outstanding Experience!

    storydistance:I publish books that include stories from children. The seller helped with editing process and she was great!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment