Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will critique, proofread, summarize and rewrite your papers

I will critique, proofread, summarize and rewrite your papers












About:

I welcome you to my editing and proofreading gig.
I am a native English speaker, who is well read and rooted in reading and research. My passion in academics has enabled me to sharpen my English skills. I can, therefore, pick out any grammatical error at first sight. I am here to offer my skills, concerning the aforementioned. I wholly understand that proofreading is mostly an urgent task, hence all work given under this gig shall be prioritized. I will work on your texts, encompassing, but not limited to the following;
  • Articles and Blogs
  • Research papers
  • Resumes
  • Literature texts
  • Any other written texts
I will go through your work word by word, regardless of the word count, so as to give you the best output possible.
Where the need is, I may advise you on better approaches to your text, so as to maintain high coherence.
Among the writing styles familiar on this end are MLA, APA, Harvard, Chicago and Turabian.
What you get;
  • Exceptional professionalism as required by Fiverr Integrity Code
  • Plagiarism free work
  • 100% Confidentiality
  • Extra quick reply, updates and delivery.
  • 24/7 AVAILABILITY!!!

Go ahead, get in touch with me and sort you out ASAP!!!

Reviews


zekksmarquise:Was done very quickly and professionally

luckywriter1:Awesome experience

iankohler:Luckwriter1 never disappoints. Always great to work with!

luckywriter1:It has always been a pleasure working with you.

dorcohen:Fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment