Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will edit 1000 words contents

I will edit 1000 words contents












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Looking for a proofreader/copy editor to proofread and edit your contents? Look no further! I will meticulously edit and proofread your document to be readable and error-free.

Why you should hire me:

It is only clear, compelling messages that will cut through your target audience's daily distractions. To that effect, I will identify your main message and correct grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors to ensure your message commands the engagement it deserves.

I will also edit sentence structure, eliminate repetition, and adjust vocabulary to improve clarity, and effectiveness.

I enjoy honing my client's copy to powerfully and purposefully deliver his or her message.

Feel free to get in touch with me for more inquires.

Reviews


hawaii6000:Excellent work!

thefastpen:Outstanding Experience!

hawaii6000:Excellent work!

thefastpen:Outstanding Experience!

hawaii6000:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment