Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will Professionally proofread for SILVERs + GOLDENs + revamp and more...

I will Professionally proofread for SILVERs + GOLDENs + revamp and more...












About:

I will personally proofread and  edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource. 

My service is to professionally proofread, edit and revamp your documents, as to remove grammatical errors, jammed words, misuse of punctuation, and many others.

My passion is to enable clients to communicate their ideas in the most appealing way. For $5, 
will carefully proofread and edit 2500 words of your document. 

All the corrected errors will be scan and attached along with the main file to show the great work done.

I check, fix and perfect: 
  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Capitalization
  • Punctuation
  • Hyphenation
  • Abbreviation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity and flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses
  • Syntax error 

Kindly placing your order now. I will personally ensure that your final document is completely refined and thoroughly polished to your utmost gratification.

Reviews


stanleyoj:Fast turnaround, efficient service. I'll be back!

articlexclusive:Great buyer, thanks so much.

oaklomonosovas:Outstanding Experience!

articlexclusive:Thanks for the review.

etcetera55:Great seller, I love the job and I recommend her to anyone that needs a great proofreading and editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment