Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will be your professional development editor for your book

I will be your professional development editor for your book












About:

This is for in-depth 'developmental' edit and critique. 

NOT GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, ETC. 

You will receive an in-depth development edit of your content: eBook, short story, or novel. 

For $5 per 5,000 words:

I will thoroughly READ & LEAVE comments pertaining to character motivation, emotional impact, pacing, consistency, flow, style, clarity, and structure (as it applies to YOUR specific book). 

You will get a CRITIQUE SUMMARY of strength, weaknesses, improvements, etc. 

Please contact me if you are not certain of your genre.  

Please contact me for any long projects or custom word counts.

Reviews


morgansdog:Susan gave a lot of suggestions to make my book all it can be. I have a lot to work with and I will be using her again.\n\nThank you!

kileyphoto:My pleasure Sian! I look forward to the rest of Lucy’s story.

mitchmark:Most Honest Editor ever! We all need that lol

kileyphoto:Pleasure to work with Mitch every time!! Looking forward to many more projects! :)

carabramlett:Great feedback!


No comments:

Post a Comment