Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread 15000 words

I will proofread 15000 words












About:

I'm a full time expert writer, editor and proofreader with more than 7 years of experience.  As an editor, I've worked on newsstand magazines, novels, web content, ebooks, and many other projects for so many clients. 

Trust me I'm detail oriented and eagle eyed, especially when it comes to spelling, grammar, punctuation and other related things. I love helping writers to hone their work and as well take it to its highest potential.
 
I'll be proofreading your editable text document for:    
  • Grammar & punctuation, spelling mistakes
  • Syntax errors
  • Readability, paraphrasing for poor sentence structure.
  • Repetition
  • Paragraph issues
  • Passive sentences
  • Make sure the document reads well and many more.

 

1 gig will consist of proofreading services for the FIRST 5000 words of text. It can be fiction, non-fiction, blog posts, web site content, essays, homework, assignments, term papers, manuscripts, letters, memos, scripts, advertising copy, brochures, journal articles, eBooks and stories.

 

I read every word & make the edits manually. 

Reviews


rachel216:The work was done extremely fast and high quality. I would order again.

nepahossain:Good job.work with you again.

honmikerichards:Excellent job done. The seller is very responsive, delivered my order on time. Highly recommended.

omaralhazmi:Good Experience!

hagmatanah:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment