Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread your fiction book before publication

I will proofread your fiction book before publication












About:

I love reading and writing, and LOVE helping others become stronger writers too! This is why I would be ideal as your proofreader. Proofreading is the last step in the process before submitting a manuscript for publication, andI will get it back to you fast!  I will proofread your manuscript of up to 10k words prior to publication. 

* I am no longer accepting romance novels with explicit scenes in them.**

Proofreading is the last step before publication, I will check for anything that the editor may have missed. I use the 'track changes' function in Word, so you can see what I change, as well as notes on my thoughts as I read. This also allows you to accept what is changed, or keep it the way you had it if that's what you desire.

When buying this gig please provide me with a .doc copy of your manuscript, and which genre the novel is.

For manuscripts over 60k words, message me and I will send you a custom offer for the length of your novel.   

Finally, I do not do any editing work on Sundays. Please take this into consideration this when ordering if you have deadlines. 

Thank you for considering me as your proofreader!

Reviews


murderofjacob:Excellent job. Eighty thousand word ms. and an arduous task. Proofed and returned to me well ahead of schedule. Great attention to detail without being intrusive regarding changing my style. Very pleased and will use again.

jaqwardle:Wonderful buyer. Clearly communicated their needs and answered questions quickly. Would recommend!

statx:Jaq is just incredible, thank you so much lady! :)

hereiamwriting:Thank you so much. She was fast and communicated with me for every step of the way. I will def use her services again!\r\n\r\n

jaqwardle:Great buyer! Was great at communicating their concerns and needs regarding their order. Made it much easier for me to deliver what was wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment