Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will rewrite any article of your choosing

I will rewrite any article of your choosing












About:

Hey there! I'm James!

By any chance are you looking for a confident, polite, and efficient article rewriter; whom will take the original article, spruce it up, and make it shine? Then be sure to look no further!!

All I need from you is a Word document of the content you wish for me to rewrite and spruce up; regardless on whether it has been proofread, spell-checked or anything else, as that all comes with part of the service and goes without saying. 

Currently the rates are $5 per 500 words, and depending on how many words in total that you send me, it will go up in those 500 increments by $5. Don't be worried, however, if I end up writing over the original word limit that you've purchased, the price stays the same. If I somehow accidentally write an extra 300 words and push it over the original 500 words that I'm given; the pricing will stay the same without question! 

I've been an independent writer on Fiverr for a year and a half now, achieved Level 2 seller after no more than 6 months, and has no less than 100% positive feedback throughout my work. You can be assured that when you request my services, you'll get everything you want and more! 

Reviews


winandarreza:The seller overdelivers

irmartinezz:All part of the service - thanks!

fosterchan:Outstanding Experience!

irmartinezz:Outstanding Experience!

starleague:James is an excellent writer with great communication skills. He works hard and always and goes above and beyond to please me. As a long time customer, I highly recommend anyone who needs an article to be re-written to use this gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment