Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will beta read your book

I will beta read your book












About:

You will learn:

  • If your hook is appealing and if the placement works for your story
  • How strong your characters are and ways to improve them
  • Which parts are enthralling
  • If your pacing is consistent
  • Dialogue believable
  • Plot holes
  • Who your target audience is and how they would benefit from your book
  • Linguistic congruence and depth

   I read any genre but specialize in speculative fiction.

Experience

  • 5 years editing indie publications
  • 3 years ghostwriting
  • 1 year beta reading and editing for various small press publishers and indie authors



***If you are not sure what to order or you have a lower word count, message me your needs and together we can work out a solution for you.

Reviews


tbourlon:I would definitely work with her again.

petticoatbetty:Outstanding writer.

sashaberg:Thank you very much!

petticoatbetty:Very talented.

mukals:Excellent professional. Very helpful and provided lots of value to my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment