Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will rewrite, write and edit articles, books and stories for you

I will rewrite, write and edit articles, books and stories for you












About:


I Will Rewrite, Write And Edit Articles, Books, And Stories For You.


Hello, 

Welcome and thank you for checking out my gig.

Need a ghostwriter? someone who understands that writing is not simply putting ink on paper, but the concept of transference of ideas, imaginations and experiences; making them palpable through time and distance? 

Do you need a professional writer to help you make your written works to stand out by rewriting it, to give it that all important midas touch?

My gig is your best bet.

You may ask yourself, "Why do i have to give my work to Jessica?".

I'll give you a few reasons why.

  • I will give you a most compelling peculiar quality content.
  • You are rest assured of a job free from grammatical blunders.
  • You are guaranteed of plagiarism free work (100% copy scape passed).
  • Clear and concise content. 

I will assist you with your:

  • Articles writing
  • Articles rewriting
  • Story writing
  • E books writing
  • Proof reading
  • Editing, and
  • Plot planning


Please, do contact me before placing any order. 

Thank you.

- Jessica.

Reviews


hkcqcenter:Love the story, well done with great details.

hkcqcenter:Jessica is very dedicated in creating stories of high quality.

wyldsylph:Excellent!

hkcqcenter:Excellent Jessica, nice plot and great details.Much enjoy reading it.

hkcqcenter:Thanks Jessica, another piece of great writing. Excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment