Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit 2500 words in 24hrs or less

I will proofread and edit 2500 words in 24hrs or less












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">Are you looking for the best Best Editor and a Professional Proofreader???? Then look no further..
 I am a line editor. I focus on the writing, not the topic. I check spelling, grammar, and punctuation to ensure your document is flawless in these aspects. My service is Super-fast, super-friendly and super-cheap.

Simply order this gig and I will professionally proofread and edit any document up to 2500 words within 24 hours or less. 

Larger document
? Check the gig extras or message me for a custom solution. 

My proofreading and editing service includes:
  • Full grammar, punctuation and spelling checks
  • Tense issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Copyediting
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard
  • A unique two file system: you'll receive one highlighted and one clean document

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within just 24 hours! I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule.


I do not add content or do any extensive rewriting (I might rephrase an awkward sentence here and there). I'm a native English speaker and an avid reader. My process is completely manual and I am sure you will be satisfied....Place your Order

Reviews


nahuk8212:i liked the Seller attitude in helping with my specific needs.

marketing_czar:Excellent buyer. Thanks

box007:Amazing writer

marketing_czar:Absolutely dependable buyer.

harika11:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment