Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will be your VIP deluxe book editor or proofreader

I will be your VIP deluxe book editor or proofreader












About:

Let An Amazon Bestselling BOOK EDITOR Take Your Book To The Next Level!

I am extremely passionate about writing and editing.

I Will Function As Your:

CHILDREN'S BOOK EDITOR 
CHRISTIAN BOOK EDITOR
SCI-FI BOOK EDITOR
And Any Type Of BOOK EDITING Service.

I don't depend on unreliable software like Grammarly.
You can buy with confidence, as your satisfaction is guaranteed!

I will spend hours scrutinizing every detail of your text using the industry-standard guidelines of The Chicago Manual of Style. 

My
BOOK EDITING service will include following:

  • Capitalization
  • Spelling 
  • Hyphenation
  • Abbreviations
  • Punctuation 
  • Numbers
  • Grammar
  • Syntax
  • Usage And Much More

With about ten years of writing and BOOK EDITING experience, I have an eagle eye to spot mistakes that even the best PROOFREADER would miss.

Your book is your baby, so I work hard to preserve your unique voice and style while ensuring your message is conveyed clearly to your audience.

I do accept documents of any size; I will PROOFREAD 3000 words for just $5.

PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
ORDER MY SERVICES THREE(3) TIMES AND GET ONE(1) FREE.

I look forward to working with you. Contact me now!

Reviews


contentforte:I wasn't expecting such a quick turnaround. Thank you! And with great edits to fill out my book. Also found missing commas and quotation marks, even after I've scrubbed these sentences with a Brillo pad! Definitely found things I couldn't see. Verrrrrrry good job. I highly recommend. :)

joann5:linda is professional and excellent at proofreading. I so appreciate the fact that she respects the material and makes me sound literate! She has been delightful and easy to work with. I will use her services again and recommend her to others who are writing and needs a good editor.

legend_researc:Thank you so much! The document looks great and you really made it shine!\nThanks

digit_marketing:I was amazed with the edited copy Linda delivered,she corrected all errors in my book, Thanks so much for the discount too. I Wil be back.

authorscrib:Great job! I will surely come back for more.


1 comment:

  1. {|Supposedly, The Grammarly app can't give me guidance with everything I need to do my job. INK for ALL is amazing when it comes to optimizing.

    ReplyDelete