Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit 2000 words of any document

I will professionally proofread and edit 2000 words of any document












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Nothing angers an audience or a reader than a bunch of grammar and spelling errors. With over 10 Years of experience in proofreading, editing and excellent Grammar structuring, this is the right Gig for all your proofreading needs.

I am here to give your document a final touch of professionalism.

1 Gig = 2,000 words.

Please provide your document in a Microsoft Word document. I will highlight all changes and send you a copy of the completed job.

Also i will send you a copy of the document with all track changes underlined.

Please don't send me spun content, because in most case I will have to rewrite it.


Here is an Overview of what you will get:

  • Full grammar, punctuation and spelling checks
  • Tense issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Microsoft Track Changes used as standard
  • Full Refund if no changes required

Also I can proofread:
- Pdf Documents
- Website or Sales Pages

I can deliver up to 10,000 words in a day.

Please contact me if you have any question.

Reviews


bpoowaah:Great! Not a lot of errors this time, my english is getting better :)

choicewriter:Great Client. Your satisfaction is my topmost priority. I wish you success in your business. Thanks

bpoowaah:Amazing work as always!\n\nCheers

choicewriter:Great Client. I wish you success in your business and hope to work with you on other projects soon. Thanks

bpoowaah:Amazing work! :) Hire now! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment