Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will beta read and provide critique using Microsoft Word's tracking feature

I will beta read and provide critique using Microsoft Word's tracking feature












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">
I know how important your story is to you, and I want to help you make it the best it can be.

I will read your manuscript/poems/etc and offer feedback to perfect your writing before you publish it.
I am honest and will give feedback on what I loved and also what needs worked on to make it better.

I will work in any genre you need. I work in Microsoft Word and will use the Tracking feature to leave comments that are specific for the sections that they pertain to.

Reviews


andretraiteur:Thank you for your Beta read inputs.

laurasediting:Great to work with!

gladysberi:great seller

laurasediting:Very easy to work!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment