Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 1000 words

I will proofread and edit up to 1000 words












About:

Looking for an excellent English proofreader? Well, look no further.  I will proofread and edit your documents to guarantee accurate spelling, correct grammar and smooth, logical content flow.

I have a distinction in English and lectured Communication for three (3) years. i have been doing proofreading and editing for over 5 years and i have a keen eye for detail and exceptional writing.

I consistently produce quality work at agreed upon timelines.

Feel free to reach out to me for additional details.

Reviews


seanmolloy:Great work! Always a pleasure!

collettemcdo544:Great working with Sean.....

seanmolloy:Great work, thanks!

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment