Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your content up to 1000 words.

I will proofread and edit your content up to 1000 words.












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">I will proofread your documents for grammar and punctuation. I will edit the document accordingly and provide you with a copy of the amended document within 5 days. The Basic service allows for up to 1000 word documents to be submitted for proofreading. Additional words can be added as extras.

If you are based in a location that uses UK/International English, then you'll be aware that US-based proofreading may not serve your needs due to spelling differences. Although I am aware of US spelling for most words, this service should only be used if you're seeking documents with UK/International spelling.

Reviews


eurotranslate5:he's a pro

eurotranslate5:super and fast

syntaxterror:Great.

eurotranslate5:supr and fast

syntaxterror:Great.


No comments:

Post a Comment