Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread your spanish content professionally

I will proofread your spanish content professionally












About:

Hello guys!

I'm so glad to introduce my Spanish proofreading and editing service to you all!

I am a Journalist and one of the things I do best is correcting grammar, spelling and style errors. I do this everyday and I love it!

If you order my gig you will get:

  • Accurate proofreading and editing of your Spanish text, up to 2500 words.
  • The text can be about any subject.
  • I give you unlimited revisions.
  • Satisfaction guaranteed

 I'll be more than glad to help you with your Spanish homework, essay, ebooks, listings, flyers, and so much more!!

If you have any questions, please send me a message before you order this gig.

Reviews


vasilisaborisov:Very fast delivery and high-quality work!)

dbmarin:Thank you so much :)

garthnorth:Needed a native speaker to overlook my writings, and she was perfect to work with.

dbmarin:It's always my pleasure to help you!

andressa1994:Very professional!


No comments:

Post a Comment