Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread up to 15k words, editing for grammar usage and spelling.

I will proofread up to 15k words, editing for grammar usage and spelling.












About:

CONGRATS! You've completed your nonfictional e-book, and you're ALMOST ready to publish it to the masses, but wait - there's only one thing left - it needs to be polished.

Great news! This is where I come in... 

I'll read your nonfictional work and proofread it, documenting my suggested changes via Track Changes (MS WORD), so you'll see the text BEFORE and AFTER in real time. 

Sure, you could do it yourself, however, as an avid reader and author, I can attest that most of us read our work from MEMORY, meaning that you may miss an error because you know (in your mind) what you MEANT to say.  Let me be your extra set of eyes to catch what you may have overlooked.

Reader reviews can make or break your work, so let's partner together and get your inspirational e-book out to the world!  

Reviews


aundriana:amazing work

beautifulbwngrl:Pleasurable experience.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment