Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit 5000 words in 10 hours

I will professionally proofread and edit 5000 words in 10 hours












About:

Ever tried reading an article or piece of writing with spelling errors and punctuation hitches?
You wouldn't take such content seriously. No matter how intriguing your content may be, grammatical errors will discourage many from reading it. 
 I will professionally proofread and edit 5000 words in 1day.
 My experience in proofreading and editing ranges over 9years now and I bagged a position in the essay and presentation competition -Gauteng 2055 Top 25 Presenters, held in South Africa. Your content will be accurately edited to ensure it is pleasing to read. 

Content I will proofread and edit include (but are not limited to):

>>Essays
>>Articles
>>Speeches
>>Books & short stories 

My gig includes:

》Protection of your content from duplication.
》Detecting errors in spelling, punctuation, tautology & redundancy and general grammatical errors.
》Speed and accuracy  
》Regular updates and feedback.

Also, I can proofread and edit your content and send to you for review before you order my gig. Hence, you know what you're getting before you order! Just contact me and give me a try, I respond very quickly. ☺


Reviews


niswia:I would recommend everytime.

niswia:Good proofread, I recommend.

rajwindermunder:Great Writer

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment