Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your document up to 2000 words

I will proofread and edit your document up to 2000 words












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

I am a professionally trained proofreader and copy editor. I have an exceptional eye for detail. I can also help with any length of document, just message me and I will give you a great quote and delivery estimate.

I will do the following:


  • Correct grammatical

  • Spelling and 

  • Punctuation errors

  • Improve flow of text

  • Ensure consistency

  • Re-structure sentences where needed 

I can work to specified requests, attending to only what is requested. I have several years experience proofreading for professional clients and companies.

I always endeavor to preserve the voice of the writer, and make no alterations to writing style unless requested. I am extremely flexible in terms of working hours and deadlines. I take great care with my work and pride myself on achieving professional standards at all times.

I look forward to working with you! 

Reviews


vmareep93:Thank you! Seller delivered timely, communication was excellent, and content read perfectly!

carolmorgan3112:Thanks a lot. Hope to work with you again.

jjdelatorre:great work and fast turn around

carolmorgan3112:Thanks

pittman8170:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment