Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your childrens book up to 5000words

I will proofread and edit your childrens book up to 5000words












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">Do you need an English teacher to proofread and edit your small children's book or any of your documents?

I will professionally proofread and edit your document at your budget price please contact me for a custom offer before placing any order.

I will edit your document using PDF or Microsoft Word including tracked changes, and I will communicate with you throughout the process as I work on your masterpiece.

Please contact me first before placing any order:)

Thanks

Reviews


haverk:Clara's gig is one of the best here on Fiverr. Her work is flawless, so stop waiting and order now!

article_fast:Great buyer! Thanks a lot for the positive feedback. I look forward to working with you again.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment