Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will beta read your book or ebook for you

I will beta read your book or ebook for you












About:

Are you looking for a beta reader? Someone to help you write a better book before releasing it to the world?

Then this is the right place as i will beta read and provide genuine feedback on your full manuscript in form of a 5+ page report. I'm a published author of fiction books and have read thousands of books in many genres.

 I'm also a great proofreader and will help you to polish your book to make it better. I provide valuable and genuine feedback as to readability grammar, spelling, continuity, character development, dialogue, and completeness.

Im also offering a fantastic deal of $5 for all word counts plus a free Smashwords Review!!!

I am a person of integrity and will therefore take care of your manuscript in utmost confidentiality. 

 I accept all genres of fiction for beta reading. 



Reviews


andretraiteur:Great feedback from rugared

andretraiteur:Very honest work and lots of valuable feedbacks. Thank you very much.

sashathomas2:Great feedback for the price!

rgreenbaum:Thank you for the feedback. It is very much appreciated.

adeleknight:Feedback provided was very detailed and helpful, making the gig great value!\nI will be using your services again in the future.\nThanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment