Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader












About:

Hey friend!
I'm your go-to proofreader and editor. I've edited books, articles and lots more, for notable organizations. I've being into this for a decade now, and I'm still very much active in the field. I manually proofread to identify errors at first hand, and then use software again to double-check and be sure that the writing is 100% sound and perfect.
I'll strive to make sure your documents are error-free and grammatically sound. I'll personally do all of the following:
  • Grammar and spelling checks
  • correction of grammar and punctuation errors
  • Tense fixing
  • Reorganization of your sentence structure
  • tense balancing
  • Microsoft Word and PDF track changes

I accept documents in MS Word or PDF format. I'll gladly work on them myself without outsourcing.
 
Best regards
Marycoole.

Reviews


zachshore517:Great experience. She went above and beyond!! Highly recommended.

marycoole:It was really nice working with you. I hope to have more of this smooth relationship in a near future.

morgan_smith8:Wow! Super-Fast. Excellent delivery. She worked on all errors and corrected same. She's got your back anytime any day. Thumps Up Marycoole. Highly recommended for this great work. I will surly use you again for my next project. Best Seller.

marycoole:Thank you so much for your kind patronage, and I hope to have more of this from you soonest. Thanks once again.

griffins73:I picked this Seller because of the interest and comprehension level of what my material was about. She did the professional side of editing without compromising the integrity of my work. Fast delivery and good communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment