Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do a sound edit of your document up to 1000 words

I will do a sound edit of your document up to 1000 words












About:

If you need an experienced and reliable editor to help you create that perfect error-free document, then look no further, you have found the solution to your problems. I am an eager beaver when it comes to eloquent grammar, be assured that I will proficiently proofread and edit your documents till it becomes perfect!

Letters are basically shapes, so it is my belief that every writer is an artist.
Order now! For just $10 and let me use my skills to polish your art.
You are guaranteed 100% satisfaction.

1,000 words for $10

Here's the full package:

  • Meticulous and proficient proofreading/editing of your document
  • 24 hour delivery period per 1000 words
  • Spell check, Punctuation, Sentence flow, grammar, Improve sentence structure (if need be)
  • Speedy customer service and delivery
  • Articles and documents of various types: articles, eBooks, novels, essays, blog posts etc
  • Refund if there are no changes is to be made

Do you have any special requirements? Feel free to contact me so I can tend to your needs

Reviews


luizfelipe86:great service

anasolutions:Thank you! Always great working with you :)

eprouzet:Excellent and professional work.

anasolutions:As usual, I had a great experience working with Eric! Thank you!

eprouzet:Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment