Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread any hindi document up to 500 words

I will proofread any hindi document up to 500 words












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">Hello friends,

Do you need to proofread any text in Hindi?

Order now! For just $5 you will get a fully professional proofreading and editing service.

I will proofread anything and make sure the grammar and punctuation is flawless, and the content flows.

It'll take only 3 steps
1. Order this gig,
2. Send me the document file.
3. Sit back and relax!

For orders larger than 4,500 words, please contact me first to confirm availability and delivery time.

Delivery times may be faster than stated. Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Reviews


bartbregman:Excellent proofreader. Recommend!

priyanka03:Thank you so much!!

elitedinesh:Outstanding Experience!

priyanka03:Thank you so much!!

mrohitnair:Excellent job...


No comments:

Post a Comment