Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will professionally edit and proofread your document

I will professionally edit and proofread your document












About:

If you're willing to make your work public, you need it to be perfect and targeting the audience. My services aim at rendering your desires very possible through editing and proofreading. I'm a native French who has worked with Large Canadian and UK firms for many years, includind proofreading articles and blogposts.

My offers;
- Document's confidentiality
-Word replacement and sentence reconstruction
-Various adjustments to improve readibility
 
My expectations from you;
- Document requiring my assistance
- Length of assignment
- Targeted audience

All you need to do is to contact and order the gig; and I will be in charge of the rest!!!

Reviews


alphasberlin:Super Service!

crocker_lashawn:Outstanding experience!!!

katyleone:just perfect

crocker_lashawn:Awesome buyer!!!!

katyleone:you are the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment