Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your articles in 24 hrs

I will proofread and edit your articles in 24 hrs












About:

I have been writing for as a freelancer for 15 years now and then want to explore this avenue of getting my professional skill on Fiverr's platform. While working as a freelancer, i was able to work under much pressure and deliver my job as at when due. Be confident that when you purchase my service you will get the job satisfaction that merits your attention.

All you need do is just order this gig, and then get your article proofread and edited on what ever document platform they appear to be. I will professionally proofread 1,200 words within 24 hours.

My proofreading and editing service includes:

  • Lexis and structure
  • Grammatical functionality
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Brevity checks
  • Copyediting
  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Tense structure
   
  Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard


All of this will be delivered back to you polished, ready, clean, within a list period of  24 hours of collecting any client's work, and it may differ depending on the work required.

Thanks,
LeonardPamela

Reviews


laneicemcgee:Outstanding Experience!

etto10:Outstanding Experience!

leonardpamela:Thanks a lot. I anticipate working more with you always.

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment