Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proof read and edit any document fast

I will proof read and edit any document fast












About:

First, let me tell you that your search for a PROFESSIONAL AND DETAILED CONSCIOUS proofreader to CRITICALLY AND MANUALLY PROOFREAD & EDIT all your documents or eBooks is finally over; I'm just a click away!

I'm Blizzy Gold, a seasoned author and a professional proofreader with three Proficiency Certificates in English. My love & passion is English (proofreading and editing). My command of English is second to none.

I correct Grammar, Misused words, Punctuation, Spelling, Syntax, improper Sentence Structure, poor Vocabulary, Clarity, and Flow. However, I do not change the meaning of the text. I show respect to your unique voice, and also make improved suggestions where necessary.

I know what a buyer wants & expects; speed & quality, both in communication and turnaround on orders. And that's what I deliver! 100% satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back! My customers are kings and queens and they deserve the best of my services.

My response time is great! Usually instant or at most in circa one hour; so let's talk & see what your book's needs are & how soon we can have it ready. Go ahead then & send the first message! I'll be happy to help!

Reviews


celine20:Blizzygold is a great seller! She is very proficient in English. Recommended!

blizzygold:Thank you for the review!

qline1:This is the fastest service ever. In less than 12 hours, Blizzygold delivered the job as against the 24 hour turnaround advertised! Not only was she extra fast, the quality was great! Thanks, I'll be working with her for future projects.

blizzygold:Many thanks for the review. Best wishes always!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment