Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will professionally proofread, edit chinese contents

I will professionally proofread, edit chinese contents












About:

I'm an experienced freelance translator (English to Chinese). My expertise includes text translation for articles, documents, ebook, website contents, app and video scripts.

I can proofread and edit your Mandarin Chinese contents. My rate is $5 for proofread 500 Chinese characters. Please order based on your content's length. All my proofreading will be done manually and professionally.


Note: 

  1. Translation by Google Translate / auto-translation software is not accepted.
  2. Please provide materials in Microsoft Word file.

Reviews


otseng:Good job with translation.

simplenfun:Thank you for your order and feedback!

olgarobacha:Great as always!

simplenfun:Great buyer and always a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

olgarobacha:Very professional work, valuable recommendation are provided. Highly recommended seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment