Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will fantastically proofread and edit your work

I will fantastically proofread and edit your work












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you need another eyes to go through your essays, articles and other contents? i'm here to do that for you at a very cheap and reasonable price, just like a promo

Types of content include: 
  • Articles
  • Blog posts
  • Business plans
  • Website copy 
  • Work projects
  • Book content
  • or any other customized content you have 

i'm a professional in proofreading and editing of documents with over 5 years experience, with my professionalism and level of expertise, i will be helping you proofread your work for spelling errors, punctuation errors, as well as assisting you in making your work easier to read and understand.

I will proofread 2000+ words and track all edits and changes according to your needs. 

Leave the grammar to me and let's get started! 

For editing over 10,000 words, message me and we'll create a custom order. 

Reviews


kevin_best:Flawless proofreading, this seller was able to point out all the errors and make corrections in my article. Thank you!

sarah4resume:Cool buyer

mikael789:Very good revision work. Definitely made the concept note stronger.

sarah4resume:very easy to work with, thanks to you!!

suwek84:Fast service within 1 hour completion


No comments:

Post a Comment