Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit 2,500 documents accurately without errors

I will proofread and edit 2,500 documents accurately without errors












About:

I will accurately proofread and edit up to 3,500 words for just $5 within 24 hours 

I will look into:
  • Grammar & punctuation
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Syntax errors
  • Readability, paraphrasing for poor sentence structure
  • Repetition
  • Paragraph issues
  • Passive sentences
  • Make sure the document reads well
  • Use most appropriate words to express your ideas

1 gig will consist of proofreading services for
the FIRST 3000 words of text . It can include fiction, non-fiction, blog posts, web site content, resumes, manuscripts, letters, memos, scripts, advertising copy, brochures, journal articles, e-books, stories.

I read every word & make the edits manually.

I will deliver:
Your texts within 24 hours
One document edited using MS Word Track Changes
One document with all edits accepted.

I accept PDFs, images and words documents

Reviews


topreed:Very quick turnaround time, good communication, and performed the job as required.

translens:Thanks for the personage. I'm glad to help you

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment