Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will edit and proofread up to 1000 words

I will edit and proofread up to 1000 words












About:

If you've spent any amount of time writing, you'll know that having a polished finished project makes all the difference. That's where I come in. I've worked as a professional editor for 7 years. I can take your work and go through it with a fine-tooth comb to assure that you're communicating at your best. 

Here's what I can do for you:

Editing
  • Improve the flow of your writing
  • Adjust wordy sections
  • Clarify any ambiguity

Proofreading
  • Fix spelling errors
  • Remove punctuation errors
  • Check for any typos or misused words

I do all my editing in MS Word. I will send you two documents, one with all the corrections and changes tracked and the final result.  

Reviews


sunnydayss:Will use again and again - very pleased!!!

bridgettem:Outstanding Experience!

iamrico:I love your work. I love your services. Great experience as always. Thank you\r\n Your #1 fan!

bridgettem:Always a pleasure! Good luck!

erik1a:amazing work - thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment