Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will critically proofread and edit 1,000 words within 24 hours

I will critically proofread and edit 1,000 words within 24 hours












About:

 You can purchase my service with confidence. Professional Book Editor and proofreader

If you order this gig, I will professionally proofread and edit any document up to 1,000 words within 24 hours

If your document is larger, kindly check the packages, or contact me for a custom offer and I'll respond as fast as possible. 

What will you get from my service?

My proofreading and editing service includes:

  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard
  • Tense issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Copyediting

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and well polished, within 24 hours! Because my customer satisfaction is my priority. I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule.

Types of documents I accept:

  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing 
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents

With my level of qualification, I am confident I can provide value to you through my service.

Reviews


earthbaby:professional and brilliant work in less than 24hrs delivery.

beatrice_ada:Great buyer...Thanks

gemeinwohl:Good Experience!

beatrice_ada:Outstanding Experience!

paulsam24:She caught things three other readers did not. I appreciate the fact the manuscript was delivered early. Very professional. I appreciate the two versions of the document as well: markup and not marked up. Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment