Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will proof read and edit any document perfectly

I will proof read and edit any document perfectly












About:

Hi,
I'm Jennifer, a self-confessed bibliophile, writer & professional editor with B.A, M.A, Ph.D. & more than 11 years writing and copy editing experience.

I'm highly detail-oriented, meticulous & eagle-eyed, with a penchant for spotting the most elusive & more blatant errors.
I love fine-tuning and refining written works!

Fine-tune your work, let it flow flawlessly!

My copy editing service includes proofreading for:

  • Spelling;
  • Grammar;
  • Punctuation;
  • Fluency;
  • Syntax;
  • Consistency;
  • Clarity;
  • Coherence;
  • Word flow: and
  • Overall Readability.

I'll also make suggestions at my discretion detailing perceived plot inconsistencies & other factual inaccuracies kinda like a beta-reader.

Money-Back Guaranteed for dissatisfied customers.

Discount for first-time customers & for long-term projects.

Custom orders offered.

  • Editing is done in MS Word using Track Changes feature.
  • Comments & Feedback where relevant and suitable

Delivery to include:
 

  • Markup-edited doc detailing tracked changes.
  • Clean-edited doc with tracked changes accepted
 
Feel free to contact me for the pricing and timescale quote for your projects and custom orders.

Sincerely,
Jennifer

Reviews


leeching928:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

emyemy233:excellent work

selandco:EDIT: UPDATED STAR RATING AT SELLER REQUEST. Gig was delivered on time. Great communication with the seller. Text was technical in nature so some revisions provided while absolutely acceptable for general writing affected clarity of technical terms. Would definitely recommend for non-technical needs though.

articles123:Great gig, thanks Jenni, I will surely come back for more...

dybe_jobs:The work was performed even better than I requested. Well done!


No comments:

Post a Comment