Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will be your christian editor and proofreader

I will be your christian editor and proofreader












About:

I will be your Christian Book Editor.

* I will check spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, flow, readability, etc.

* I will make the necessary changes for you

* I will also provide the Microsoft Track so you can see the changes that I made. You can also decide if you want to keep the changes or not?

* I will leave comments that might help you. It never hurts to hear extra feedback. I feel that we grow by listening to the critique of others.

Thank you so much for your time and I pray that God blesses your work and also blesses others because of your faithfulness!

Reviews


shea2015:Nice Work! She got started right away!!!

writeralways16:Thank you very much!!! Very kind customer!!!

blessacts7x:Great experience

writeralways16:Great customer! Thank you!!!

blessacts7x:Great editing


No comments:

Post a Comment